1.Run Multiple WhatsApp Account on Android
This is most wanted WhatsApp trick as many users have dual-SIM support in their smartphone and they want to run separate WhatsApp account from both SIM card numbers at the same phone.
For this, install SwitchMe App. The app lets you to create separate use profiles on your smartphone which can have different accounts, system settings, apps and data. After installation, open SwitchMe and create a new user profile. Shift to this user profile and you can connect WhatsApp with your second SIM card number.
2. Hide WhatsApp Last Seen For Your WhatsApp
Last seen timestamp give us an idea about when the person, whom you want to chat was online. It is great feature but the feature comes out to be really very annoying because it reveals whether you’re online and not. You can’t hide yourself from your friends and they’ll keep on chatting with you
So, if you want to hide this “last seen at” timestamp from your WhatsApp account then download Not Last Seen app. After installing, check the option to hide your ‘last seen at’ timestamp. NO ROOT REQUIRED.
3.Use WhatsApp Without Any Mobile Number
WhatsApp is required for you to have a mobile number in order to create a WhatsApp account for some reasons if you don’t want to use your phone number, you can still use WhatsApp, send/receive messages from it. How to do this WhatsApp hack? Well, here are the steps:
- Uninstall WhatsApp if you already have it installed in your mobile phone. You can keep WhatsApp images/video files.
- Download and Install WhatsApp again.
- Block your message service by simply shifting to flight mode. Now, open WhatsApp and add your number to it. So, it will not able to send message to server and verify your mobile number.
- As verification is still incomplete and messages are blocked, Whatsapp will ask you to choose alternative method to verify. Choose ‘Verify through SMS’ and enter your email address. Click ‘Send’ and without waiting for a second, click ‘Cancel’. This terminates the authorization process.
- Now, you are required to spoof message. Install Spoof Text Message for Andriod and Fake-a-Message for iPhone
- Go to your Outbox -> Copy the message details to spoofer app -> Send it to spoofed verification.
- Use these details in your spoofed message: To: +447900347295 From: +(Country code)(mobile number) Message: Your email address
- A message will be sent to that spoofed number and you can now use this number to connect with friends.
4. Share ZIP, PDF, APK, EXE, RAR Files via WhatsApp
WhatsApp is limited to share audio, video files and images. There is not any option to share documents, compressed files, and other files using WhatsApp. However, by implement a small workaround, you’ll be able to share ZIP, RAR, APK, EXE, PDF, DOC, PPT, XLS etc. files with your friends on WhatsApp.
Follow these steps:
- Install Dropbox and CloudSend App
- Open CloudSend. It will ask you to link Dropbox with CloudSend, allow it.
- Share needed file to Cloudsend. It will automatically upload that file to your Dropbox and provide you link to that file.
- Share this ‘link’ to your friends at WhatsApp or any other messenger and they’ll be able to download the files without any hassle.
5.Spy your friend’s WhatsApp Account
Most Wanted among WhatsApp Tricks: Well, most of you want to spy on your friend/lover’s WhatsApp account to know whom they chat most, what type of chat they do, etc. So here’s the trick.
Install Spymaster PRO which will provide you capability to track and read whole conversation of your teens and cheating spouse, track shared photos/videos with time-datestamp too.
The above app is very powerful but you will be required to pay for it. So better to have a free alternative which is here.
What we are about to do? Well, WhatsApp verifies a phone’s MAC address. If you’ll try to change it, WhatsApp will again ask you to confirm your phone number. So, we got a loop-hole. If you will be able to change your phone’s MAC address to victim’s MAC address, you’ll be able to access his/her WhatsApp account from your phone.
Follow these steps:
- Install Buysbox (for rooted device) or BusyBox Not-Rooted (for unrooted phone)
- Install Android Terminal Emulator
- Head up to Trick #5 and know and install multiple WhatsApp account on your Android
- Get victim’s phone for 10 minutes and locate his/her MAC address: For Android the location is Settings >> About Phone >> Status >> Wi-Fi MAC Address, For iPhone (Settings >> General >> About >> Wi-Fi Address), For Windows Phone (Settings >> About >> More Info >> Mac Address) and for Blackberry (Options >> Device >> Device and Status info >> WLAN MAC )
- Follow this link to learn how to spoof MAC Address.
- Enter victim’s phone number on your WhatsApp, verify it by entering verification code received at victim’s cellphone.
- That’s all. Now, you can completely spy on victim’s WhatsApp ID.
6. Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages
Have you anciently deleted your WhatsApp messages, or loose message due to any system error, due to resetting of your phone? Well, no need to worry, you can still recover them.
For safer side, WhatsApp (by default) stores all your conversation in SD card. Navigate to SD Card >> WhatsApp >> Database. Here, msgstore.db.crypt contains all the message you have sent/received today and files such in the format msgstore-yyyy..dd..db.crypt contains all WhatsApp messages sent in last seven days.
Simply open these files with a simple text editor, you can read/view all your messages.
7. Change Your Friend’s Profile Picture
You can’t actually change your friend’s WhatsApp Profile Pic from your phone globally but you can change it for your phone so that whenever someone will check it on your WhatsApp, he/she will see your assigned profile pic for that friend. So, it would be a great way to make fun of your friends.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Download weird-looking/funny picture that you want to assign for your friend’s WhatsApp profile pic.
- Resize it to 561 x 561 pixels and name it with your friend’s mobile number from which he use WhatsApp.
- Save the image to SD Card >> WhatsApp >> Profile Pictures. Overwrite existing file (if required).
- Now, show you friend his profile pic from your WhatsApp to invite instant panic to his face.
Note – Disable WiFi/Data connection so that WhatsApp will not automatically update the pic.
8.Change Phone Number without Losing Messages
The traditional way that most of the WhatsApp users do, to change their number is uninstalling and then re-installing WhatsApp with new number. If you do the same, you lose all your previous messages.
So, instead of using this way, change your number by navigating to Settings >> Account >> Change Number. Here, type your both old and new number and hit ‘Done’. WhatsApp will send a message from your that number and it’ll get verified.
Your conversations will remain intact.
9.Create a Fake Chat/Conversation
Want to amaze your friends by showing that you had a chat with Miley Cyrus, Sachin Tendulkar, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Salman Khan, etc.? Well, you can do this WhatsApp prank with your friends by using WhatSaid.
You will be able to create fake conversations with anyone by adding their pics, assigning name, and create your own messages (for both side). Love this trick? Well, move to other WhatsApp Tricks
10. Deleting Your WhatsApp Account
This is another major problem from many users are suffering. They might have created WhatsApp account or abort the installation. Now, those people who have their number find them on WhatsApp, send messages and never got reply back.
Keep in mind, even if you change your SIM card, your account will not automatically gets deactivated, it will still available. To delete your account permanently, navigate to Settings >> Account >> Delete Your Account.
Enter your phone number and you’ll be removed from WhatsApp.
More UpDaTeS To Be CoNtInUeD Soon…